20120422

20120422

Is it still lame to say I remember watching My Little Ponies before it was cool?  Yes, yes it is.  Speaking of which, how about that season finale?  Had I known they could make a wedding episode so epic I would’ve had Phil and Millie’s yesterday too, heh.

Posted on April 22, 2012 at 4:00 am in Comic 2. Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment.

9 Responses

1. Anonymous says:

Eh, he could always try to move in with Warc3.

2. Aw, I really wanted to watch the season finale, but I had a choice between that and going to cosplay at the Mall of America. I guess being really strange around other people won out over being strange in my own home.

3. LostInPhilly89 says:

To quote Rainbow Dash, "best wedding ever!"

4. TacoTownUSA says:

if only my wedding would be like that, that wedding WAS th' best ever. or like my uncle Jim's. monkey in th' punch bowl, pigeons in th' cake, a beehive attacking my aunt Margret, and a gang of drunk hobos in pickup trucks driving through th' reception.

god i love stupid people.

and livestreams.

and will Doug ever be truly responsible? or will he move into a room in Phil and Millie's basement and pay them rent?

5. Anonymous says:

Well, since you saw the royal wedding, what color were Vinyl's eyes?

• andrwblz says:

When I watched it I didn't even notice that she had taken her glasses off. I was too busy watching Luna head bopping to her song. But the answer is a dark purplish color.

• CowBellMan says:

I agree. Even seeing a little bit of Luna was so awesome. So awesome that I bought the whole second season on Itunes. (So I can watch it on my IPod). Luna is the best pony. :)

6. Marj says:

I miss Tony Randal.

7. Asparagus says:

AAaaaah! I haven't seen the MLP season finale yet! But I can't help reading your comments. It's too bad I MEAN good thing there were no spoilers.